Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Surprise at my Doorstep

Ingrid managed to give me the second biggest surprise of my life (read about the first one here). I got a frantic phone call late one night from her telling me that a friend of hers would be at my house in a few minutes to drop a few things off to give to me to give Marcelo to give her mom (you know how that goes). On my descent down the stairs, I came across something I NEVER expected … BABY POOH ! But when Ingrid jumped out from behind the corner I was completely speechless. What a great surprise ! She had the weekend off an

We spent the weekend doing nothing special and had an amazing time doing so (the sign of a truly special relationship.) We had an elegant dinner using our coupons, went to a REALLY cool East Anatolian restaurant with Marcelo and Kerstin (thanks for the suggestion Stephan), rented a 50-cent movie and played Star Craft.

No comments: